Annual subscription for membership to Clements Squash Club covers the period up to the 31st December 2019 and costs £40. This is reduced to £25 if applying after 1st July 2019 for the half year.
Family Membership entitles a fully-paid member to register one other person from their family (e.g. spouse/partner or child in full time education) as a member of the club for no extra charge. Junior members (aged 19 and below) and university students are eligible for a half price subscription. This excludes ESR Affiliation currently set at £12.50 adults.
Membership includes the following benefits:
- Participation in the club squash leagues
- Participation in club squash competitions
- Affiliation to England Squash & Racketball as a player member (all member's details are forwarded to ESR for registration)
- Opportunity to attend club coaching and round robin evenings
- Opportunity to participate in one of our Essex league teams
- Family Membership
- Regular news updates from the Committee
Club membership runs between January and December of each year. Renewals for the following year are payable by the 31st December.
The club AGM is held in November. All members are eligible to serve on the committee as detailed within the club constitution. Subscription price and payment terms are set at the AGM each year.
League and competition details contained within this web-site are for the benefit of club members.
A full list of members and their telephone numbers can be requested by e-mail via the Contact Us section of this web-site.